B-Inventory is so excited to welcome Nicole Wen to the Company Growth workforce this summer season! As a summer season teammate, we all know Nicole can be an unimaginable asset to the corporate. Nicole is at the moment finding out Enterprise Analytics at UC San Diego. Be taught a bit extra about Nicole and see her solutions to some questions under.
1. What are you most excited to be taught at B-Inventory?
I’m most excited to be taught extra about market operations and the ins and outs of what goes into key drivers of enterprise development, particularly at B-Inventory!
2. While you had been a child, what did you need to be once you grew up? (Or nonetheless need to be!)
I wished, and nonetheless do need, to be a librarian (sure I’m that nerdy!)
3. What’s one piece of recommendation you’ve been provided that has caught?
Grit is among the most helpful traits to have.
4. The place can individuals discover you after work or college?
Golf course or Badminton or Desk Tennis courts, and spending time with my church!
5. What’s a hidden expertise of yours?
I can pace learn (however I’ve by no means measured WPM)
6. What performs within the background when you work (music style, podcast, information)?
Instrumental (normally classical or movie scores)
7. The place would you go together with limitless PTO?
The Maritime Provinces in Canada
8. What do you do once you’re caught creatively? How do you get the inventive juices flowing?
Nature walks/nature documentaries
9. What’s one thing you’ve achieved that you simply’re pleased with?
In highschool I certified for the Internationals of a enterprise case examine competitors
10. What’s one factor you hope to contribute to B-Inventory?
I hope to contribute some thought processes that hadn’t been thought of earlier than and modern options to present issues.