Open to anybody with an concept
Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub brings individuals, data and advantages collectively to assist founders at each stage clear up startup challenges. Enroll in minutes with no funding required.
Final fall Microsoft for Startups was thrilled to help AI Grant, the accelerator for AI-first startups funded by Nat Friedman, former CEO of GitHub, and Daniel Gross, an early investor in Stripe, Coinbase, Figma, and others. We’re excited to be again for spherical two with a good larger dedication to supporting startups.
Functions are open now for the AI Grant program by means of July 10, 2023, with choices on grant recipients by July 24.
Should you’re chosen for this system, you’ll obtain:
- $250,000 on an uncapped SAFE in your AI-native product startup
- $350,000 in Azure cloud credit
- Membership to Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub, together with a big selection of Microsoft and threerd-party advantages, go-to-market help by means of the Pegasus Program, 1:1 mentoring, and extra
- $50,000 in credit from AssemblyAI
- $10,000 in credit from OpenAI
- $11,000 in AI voice credit from Eleven Labs
- A weekend with friends and advisors on the AI Grant Summit in San Francisco
- And a lot extra…
We’re proud to be the unique cloud associate of the AI Grant program, which is open to all founders who’re constructing AI-first merchandise or options that leverage AI fashions in a helpful or partaking approach. Via Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub, we look ahead to serving to these startups deliver their real-world options to main corporations across the globe by means of joint go-to-market actions.
Apply now for the AI Grant program. We’re excited to be partnering with AI Grant once more and we will’t wait to see what the following technology of AI-first entrepreneurs and startups construct.